GLTools – the application is a custom OpenGL driver that is compatible with any OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU and ARM processors. Unfortunately, x86 processors are not supported, for example, on the Galaxy Tab 3 smartphone. Do you want to play new toys, but does not the smartphone pull out their parameters?
Then you have found what you have been trying to find for so long. It’s time to download and install gltools on your smartphone, and forever forget about a pretty annoying problem! This effective application will help to improve the parameters of the main parameters of technology several times, which will allow you to install and play such cool projects, which you could not even think about earlier.
GLTools – A very useful utility for your Android device, using it you will be able to do any emulation GPU. So you mmozhete optimize any game for your device. You can change the bit depth in any game, alter teksutry in any game and in any application, and many other things.
GLTools is a custom OpenGL driver, compatible with any OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU and ARM processors. Unfortunately, x86 processors are not supported, for example, Galaxy Tab 3. The closest analog of this application is Chainfire3D .
- Change the resolution and bit depth of an image in any game
- Emulate any GPU
- Do whatever you want with textures
- Optimize Shaders
- Enable anti-aliasing in any program
- Measure the performance gain with the FPS counter
ATTENTION !!! : Do not backup this program, just before uninstalling, do not forget to disable the application’s custom settings in GLTools.
The site does not bear any responsibility for possible damage resulting from the receipt of Root on your device. You do everything at your own peril!
——-**** Root and a writable /system partition are required! Please, read the description completely! Don’t try to use reviews for communication and bugreports – they will be ignored ****——-
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
– Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
– Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
– Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
– Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund). If you don’t have one, it is NOT safe, just like any other system-related tool, make sure that you are able to recover your firmware in case of any problems.
– Nexus 6 @ Android 6.0.1
– Stock Nvidia Shield firmwares
– Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
Not working by design on:
– Non-rooted devices.
– Emulators of any kind.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won’t cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn’t cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn’t require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via [email protected]
This app is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The only person responsible for any possible damage caused to the firmware (or other software) installed on a device is user.
By downloading this app you agree to all these terms.
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to [email protected]